Old Fire Truck House
Old Fire Truck House [ohld·fyer·truk·hows] n. the former campus Fire Station, the building now houses two student organization administrative offices; built in 1904 by Charles Hodges. *note: after ceding use as an active firehouse in the 1970s, the building was referred to according to its previous utility, namely a place that stores or houses fire engines. Also, as Firetruck House. See Firehouse.